Friday, May 15, 2009

I thought I'd be "grown up" by now...

Okay, so I have to MAKE myself make my bed. There is no way that I can tell my children they have to make their beds when mine is a disaster. Not a hard task, really, it's not. It is just one of those things that I can easily neglect.

Also, I love blue lollipops, Superman Icecream (if you live in Michigan you know what I mean), fruit snacks, fruit roll-ups, otter pops, and pretty much anything with artificial coloring. Walking around with a blue tongue is probably not the most attractive or mature thing to do, but it has to be done once in a while!!

My linen closet is an absolute disaster. Is anyone with me here? I should take a picture, but I am too embarrassed to bring the complete truth to the light of day. I was sure that when I grew up my messy bedroom would be a thing of the past. Suddenly my closets would be organized, my sheets neat and tidy on their shelves. I would start seeing fruit loops for the sugar coated nothingness that they are. I thought POOF! it would happen. Not so.

No comments:

Post a Comment