Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pandora.com

If you haven't checked it out, http://www.pandora.com/ is a very fun, free website. You put in your favorite music, and then it makes up a radio station for you! It starts selecting other songs/artists that you might like. If a song comes up that you don't like, let them know and they won't play it again. Definitely the most enjoyable listening experience I have had in a while. I don't like half of the music on any given radio station, or even on any given CD. With Pandora, they are all songs that I like, mixed up and randomized--and you don't have to download anything. Too fun. Okay, somehow Pandora now thinks that I like the BeeGees--they are playing it now. Gotta go and and let them know...I don't.

1 comment:

  1. You got me all excited... for nothing. Pandora's not available outside the US. How do they know where I am? Are they spying? (hee hee)
    Great idea, though. I wish you many enjoyable listening hours. =)

    ReplyDelete